Training Co-ordinator (Part Time) - Belfast
£29,577 pro rata (Approximately £18,929 per annum)
Staffline Recruitment are delighted to be currently recruiting a Training Co-ordinator based in Belfast on a part time permanent basis, covering 24 hours over 3 days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
Our client, a leading Mental Health charity in Northern Ireland, is committed to training as an integral part of staff development and provides a comprehensive range of in-house training courses as well as encouraging professional development through relevant external training courses.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Social Worker with 2 years post qualifying experience and current NISCC registration, seeking a part time permanent post in a training setting.
A full copy of the Job Description is available on request however the successful candidate will oversee all aspects of training within the organisation and will liaise with key external agencies, such as QCF Assessment Centres, NISCC and other training agencies.
- Degree in Social Work
- Hold current NISCC registration
- Ability to liaise with external agencies
- Financial Management skills
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Knowledge of equal opportunities
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted**
You will receive:
- Excellent salary of £29,577 pro rata (£18,929)
- Excellent staff pension scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- The opportunity to work in an environment in which you will be continually supported while you are providing support to others.
- Clear career development and qualification opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.