Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Ballymoney require a Trampoline Coach to join their team in January 2020.
Role : Trampoline Coach
Location : Ballymoney
Hours of work : Every Wednesday 7.15pm to 9.45pm
Hourly Rate : £20 p/hr
Main Duties :
- Delivery of effective and efficient sports and leisure activities linked to the Healthy Living & Sport Service Unit Activity programme; involving the instruction, supervision and control of members of the public taking part in the classes and/or courses which make up the programme
- Enforcing Health and Safety regulations and standard operating procedures at all times.
- Provide high quality services through the development and effective use of Council resources.
- Responsible for delivering continuous improvement that provides effective and efficient service delivery with strong focus on tangible outcomes for the Service Unit Customers.
Essential Criteria :
- Level 1 National Governing Body Coaching Award.
- At least 6 months experience of coaching young people
- First Aid qualification (Public).
- Have attended Safeguarding Young People workshop
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.