Transit Van Drivers - Required ASAP
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients who are one of the leading providers of inflight services to the worlds airline customers based in Antrim. They offer a range of inflight catering, onboard retail and logistics services across all of the UK's major and regional airports. They have secured the business of more than 80 of the industry's biggest operators.
Job Description and Duties
The client is recruiting for two transit drivers to start immediatly. The role will involve driving from Belfast International Airport to Dublin Logistics Park.
- You will arrive at Belfast International airport (escorted entry on site) to the vehicle and take the sealed van to the clients site in Dublin. On arrival in Dublin the team there will off load the items from the van and reload the van with products before sealing it. You will then drive the van back to Belfast International airport
- Category B licence (with no more than 6 points on your licence)
- Due to the nature of the location we will need to run additional security checks, including an Access NI Background check and 5 year reference history
- Be 21+ for insurance purposes
Hours of work
- The contracts are seasonal.
- The hours of work will be 21 hours per week
- Start time - 1200 noon to 1800
Rate of Pay
- £9.01 per hour
Job Type- Full time, Temporary
If you are interested in the above position, please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.