* Support the Transport team in formulating and controlling delivery schedules.
* Assist in reconciliation of on hire/off hire reports.
* Creation of load lists for next morning deliveries.
* Monitoring of driver's collection notes ensuring accuracy.
* Ensuring all contracts for deliveries are signed and received in a timely fashion.
* Liaise and communicate with other departments.
* Communicate with customers regarding delivery and collection requirements.
* General transport administrative duties.
* Previous experience in an administration role.
* Strong communication and organisational skills.
* The ability to work under pressure.
* Attention to detail.
* Proficient IT skills
* Customer focused attitude with excellent telephone etiquette
* Knowledge of route planning software.
* Previous experience in the hire industry and plant equipment would be advantageous PORSL