Staffline Recruitment is currently offering Transport Administrator position for our Client based in Ballymena, locally owned manufacturer of window and door systems.
Supporting the transport manager in all administrative activities within the department including:
Receiving and dispatching orders for deliveries. Assist in loading and unloading operations of goods at a transport department. Assist transportation department in managing and coordinating shipments. Resolve customer issues relating to transportation of their goods and products.
What you'll do:
Prepare dispatch runs for daily shipping
- Check jobs off on these reports as they become ready using composite track system.
- Print delivery dockets and collate for each delivery route.
Book pallet deliveries with couriers
- Liaise with Dispatch and production regarding deliveries
- Issue list of jobs to be sent out each day to dispatch staff.
- Book pallet/s with appropriate courier using email/online booking.
Other admin duties:
- Log driver runs.
- Process claims against damage/lost by couriers.
- Process claims for Vans involved in accidents.
- Ship orders off the manufacturing systems.
- Download all drivers' tacho-graph CPC information and email to CPC administrator.
- Ensure all company vans are booked in for servicing 8 week inspections, repairs and inspections.
- Print uplifts from "Team Support", Ace Fixings, and Office purchase orders arrange all the uplift with drivers and log them in as they are returned
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills, including use of Excel, Word, etc.
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
Hours - Monday to Friday ( hours to be confimed)
Salary : Competitive
If you would like to apply please send your CV to email@example.com