Transport and Logistics Administrator
37.5hr week, flexibility will be required
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, All Markets, you will be highly motivated with excellent communication skills and be responsible for the order process for the international division to deliver a best-in-class service.
Key duties / responsibilities include:
- Full administration of order process and produce / provide documentation from receipt to payment
- To be an expert in understanding and producing paperwork for Letters of Credit.
- Liaise effectively with internal departments including Sales and Operations and ensure all customer and business requirements are met at an exceptional level
- Maintain strict confidentiality with respect to data and information
- Provide customer service with logistical requirements by managing shipments from loading to unloading to minimise risk and costs.
- Complete registration dossiers and all tasks associated with compiling these dossiers.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the export industry
- Good knowledge of Incoterms and movement of goods.
- Experience in International Trade Documents including Letters of Credit
- Exceptional Customer Services skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with respect to data and information
- Strong work ethic with the ability to show initiative, work on their own and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills including standard Microsoft packages
- Full driving licence and access to transport
- Flexible and adaptable and [prepared to travel to various sites across GB, NI and ROI as required
- Third level education or courses undertook in international transport / logistics
- Experience within an Agri - feed / food industry
- Second language, e.g., Spanish
- Knowledge of registration processes and completion of documentation for registration dossier
Please note only candidate's that meet the essential criteria will be contacted.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com