Transport Co-Ordinator. Dispatch Dept. €35k
|Published||2 months ago|
|Contact email||Krys Leitchman|
Our client based in Dublin 12 are recruiting a tranport co-ordinator/Administrator. Working as part of the team in a busy dispatch section.
This is a two-shift rotation position.
WEEK 1 - 7.30am to 4.00pm Monday to Thursday & 7.30am to 7.30pm Friday.
WEEK 2 - 4.00pm to 12.00 midnight Monday to Thursday ( Off Friday )
Salary: €29,000.00 per year but goes up to approx. €35,000 after finishing the 6 months' probation period
- Excellent company pension scheme
- Free weekly GP services on-site
- On-site parking
- Company events / societies
- Immediate start
- Employee assistance program
Role of despatch administrator.
- Generation of all delivery dockets.
- Checking of delivery dockets against pick lists.
- Issue of delivery dockets.
- Receipt of al P.O.Ds and cross check of same against Despatch log.
- Pursue of missing P.O.Ds from haulage contractors.
- Liaise with Accounts Dept. re credits & P.O.D requests.
- Liaise with Planning & Customer Service Depts. on daily deliveries
- Liaise with customers re deliveries queries as required.
- Liaise with Operations team on despatch queries, QC requirements or delays with finished goods to ensure delivery schedules are adhered to.
- Generate all required all RGOs.
- Manage and maintain the Transport cube & Top 10 inputs
- Manage and maintain stock inventories
- Generate on time reporting of all weekly, monthly, yearly stock control reports to the Financial Controller & the accounts department.
- Monitor Chep & White pallet usage and approve invoices
- Verify Haulage invoices.
- Acceptance and support of all new systems and procedures as they are introduced into the Despatch area.
- Work flexibly within the Despatch Department.
The ideal candidate should have some experience working in a busy dispatch or haulage environment.
The individual must demonstrate good interpersonal skills who is flexible and can contribute, lead and drive improvements in efficiency in the Dispatch department.
Proficient IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel