Transport Co-ordinator (Nightshift)
The ideal person will want to have a successful career within the transport industry and a drive for progression.
Hours of work - 6.00pm - 6.00am
Butterfly shift pattern (Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Week 2: Wednesday & Thursday)
- Meet our customer requirements for the safe and efficient transport of their goods according to operating procedures and statutory requirements.
- Tracking trailer movements and keeping our customers updated.
- Checking supplier documentation against loads.
- Liaising with subcontractors.
- Briefing drivers.
- Preparing shift handovers and measuring KPI's.
- Learning all aspects of Transport across the island of Ireland and UK.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a transport/warehousing operation or have a strong interest in pursuing a career within the transport industry.
- Have high level IT skills as the complete operation is digital.
- Knowledge of transport legislation.
- Good time keeping and being able to work in a structured manner adhering to timetable requirements.
- Flexible attitude to working hours & shift patterns to support the needs of the business.
If this is something you feel you would thrive in we would love to hear from you!