Staffline Recruitment is excited to announce in partnership with a leading International company are looking to appoint a Transport coordinator. You will have the opportunity to gain excellent experience with excellent potential for career advancement in a team oriented & supportive environment.
- Tracking trailer movements.
- Checking supplier documentation against loads.
- Liaising with subcontractors.
- Briefing drivers.
- Preparing shift handovers, and measuring KPI's.
Hours of Work:
- Flexible work pattern available.
- 40 Hours per week (some flexibility required)
- 1 Weekend in 4.
- Previous transport experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Good IT skills.
- A can do attitude & willingness to chip in.
- Circa €30K.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman in our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.