Transport Counter Person
Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Transport Counter person with our Client based in our client's new location in St. Margaret's. This role would suit someone looking to gain valuable experience in an organisation that will add skill & value to their career. This role would suit someone looking for flexible work. The initial training will take place in Dublin Port then moving to the clients new inland port.
- Customer orders & queries.
- Checking inbound/outbound dockets
- Delivery queries.
- Additional ad-hoc duties.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday, flexible hours available.
- Inputting details on system accurately.
- Excel skills.
- Eligible to work in Ireland Full time.
- Previous experience of Excel.
- Own transport is highly desirable
- Previous Experience a plus.
- Knowledge of sap.
- Live Local to the area.
- Be familiar with a warehouse environment.
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
- Starting at €13.13ph During Training. Increasing to €14.70 once trained.
- Flexible hours.
- Free Parking.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman in our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.