Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Transport Manager on behalf of a market leading haulage company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Transport Manager will operate and manage the day to day operations of the business.
- Manage and motivate your team to deliver the best standards
- Ensuring company meets customers' expectations
- Ensure the operation maximises efficiencies, runs safely and smoothly and drives business compliance
- Operate and manage the day to day operations of the business
- Ensure that the highest possible standards of Health and Safety are maintained including the development and implementation of Risk Assessments, Safe Working Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure the highest standard of Vehicle and Driver compliance with a specific focus on training and people development
- Any other duties role may involve
- 3 years' experience as Transport Manager in a similar operation
- Strong leadership ability
- Calm under pressure, with good activity planning and organisational skills
- Proven track record of keeping to service and cost commitments
- Innovative approach, forward thinking
- A team player and team builder with excellent performance management skills
- High attention to detail
- An excellent communicator
- Excellent IT Skills including Excel and Word
The successful Transport Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Transport Manager role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.