We are excited to be working with an established Transport company to assist in the recruitment of a Senior Transport Planner based at their site in Portadown, County Armagh.
As the Transport Planner your duties will include:
- Working with a fleet of 70 trucks & 130 trailers
- Planning and managing drivers, vehicles and sub-contractors to allocated routes and loads
- Ensuring route plans are planned efficiently and most effectively for the Driver
- Briefing and debriefing drivers
- Ensuring information is accurately communicated to Drivers
- Leading customer excellence with all customers
- Keeping up to date with current legislation regarding Road Haulage regulations
- Updating company systems to ensure efficient operations
The ideal Transport Planner will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good geographical knowledge of Ireland
- Those with experience operating Mandata will have an advantage
- Those who have experience working within refrigerated transport will have an advantage
- Perfectly fluent written and spoken English.
- Full understanding of Digital Tachograph regulations
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm / 9am - 6pm
- Working 1 weekend in 4 (day in lieu in coming week)
- Salary £34k - £37k
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.