|Salary||£30000 - £34000 per annum|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Samantha Knox|
Our client is currently to recruit an experienced Transport Planner to join our team at Lisburn HQ due to further market growth and our internal career progression plans. The ideal person will want to have a successful career within the transport industry and a drive for progression.
Are you a professional individual who is highly organised, with great attention to detail and has experience of working in the logistics & warehousing sector?
In this role you will:
- Assign customer sales to transport in the most cost effective and efficient way to make a delivery.
- Plan and assign SORs to drivers and confirm booking dates.
- Strive to ensure that all delivery requests are met for all
- Maintain driver, and customer relationships.
- Create reports and delivery schedules for customers and different departments.
- Liaise and communicate with Customer Services and Sales to identify issues that may affect the agreed delivery time, to keep the customer updated.
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure that accurate order information is obtained before a delivery is scheduled.
We would love to hear from you if:
- Recent experience within a Transport Planner position or similar industry.
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK and Ireland.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of business.
- Permanent Role.
- Butterfly shift pattern (Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Week 2: Wednesday & Thursday)
- Hours of work 8.00am - 8.00pm.
- Salary £30 - £34K depending on experience.
- Additional Annual Leave (Service Based).
- Matched employee / employer pension contribution.
- Life & death in service insurance.
- Certified Training Courses.
- Career progression.
- Additional Company Benefits.
This is a great opportunity with progression opportunities. If this role isn't for you, please refer to a friend!