We are excited to be working with an established Transport company to assist in the recruitment of a Transport Planner based at their site in County Monaghan.
As the Transport Planner your duties will include:
- Planning daily and weekly activities to ensure effective use of resources.
- Planning of transport loads to and from Ireland, UK and continent.
- Effective Route Planning of FTL (Full Containers) for Drivers and seeing through orders to completion.
- Ensuring proof of delivery/activity paperwork is actively managed.
- Liaising with the team and drivers to ensure service levels are maintained
- Liaising with clients, sub-contractors, overseas offices and agents.
- Working closely with clients supply chain function to ensure schedules are met and are accurately reported on
- Responding to changing customer demands seamlessly
- Responsible for communicating with customers and understanding customer requirements.
- Performing administrative tasks efficiently and to a high standard, in accordance with reasonable standard operating procedures
The ideal Transport Planner will have:
- A minimum of 1-2 Years experience in a similar role of European International Transport Route Planner.
- Good communications and IT skills including Microsoft Office and Office 365
- Geographical knowledge of Ireland
- Perfectly fluent written and spoken English.
- Full understanding of Digital Tachograph regulations
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8.30am - 6pm
- 1 x late shift per week 1pm - 9pm
- Working every 2nd Saturday (day off during the week)
- Required to cover the phones every fourth weekend (additional pay)
- Excellent salary
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.