Transport Planner | Permanent | Dublin 1 |
TRANSPORT PLANNER | PERMANENT | DUBLIN 1 |
Located in Dublin City Centre, our client is a world leader in logistics. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, Grafton Recruitment is searching for a Transport Planner to join their team on a Permanent basis.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be responsible for the successful execution of coordinating transport planning across Ireland. They will be knowledgeable and confident in communicating with all stakeholders, providing excellent customer service and have previous experience within a logistics role, ideally familiar with liner operations.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with customers and suppliers alike and responsible for handling designated key accounts
- Problem solving on all aspects of transport planning in Ireland
- Maintain accurate transport planning data to efficiently
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role ideally gained within transport/ operations
- Good geographical knowledge of Ireland
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- CPC would be beneficial as would experience of ADR transport regulations
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.