Transportation Services Administrator
£15,800 - 16,600
Monday - Thursday 08.30am - 5.00pm, Friday 08.30am - 4.30pm
Closing date - all applicants must be registered with Grafton Recruitment in Lisburn by 9th December in order to be forwarded for the next stage of the application process.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent
- A proven record working in a business administration environment excellent administration skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Comprehensive IT skills including ability to use all Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently with a methodical approach in a highly demanding environment
- Ability to operate in a professional and confidential manner at all times
- Responsibility for the processing of all requests from suppliers to permit customers to switch supplier within agreed timescales.
- To facilitate the accurate and timely delivery of information to suppliers to meet Network Code and industry requirements.
- Operation of the purpose built systems for customer switching activities.
- Provide a high level of service and ensure equitable treatment to all gas suppliers operating in the Licence area.
- Liaison with gas suppliers and other departments to resolve issues or queries relating to transportation.
- Assist with other administrative duties within the Transportation Services department as directed by the Transportation Services Manager.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to corporate objectives.
- Observe and comply with policies and procedures for Health and Safety at Work and observe and continually promote equal opportunities and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
- Participate in learning and development activities that develop personal effectiveness and assist in improving performance in the role.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
- Contributory pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Free life assurance
- Interest free gas installation staff loan
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay for qualifying staff
- Enhanced sick pay for qualifying staff
- 'Refer a Friend' £500 allowance
- Give as you Earn scheme
- 20 days annual leave + 11 days bank holidays
- Up to 5 additional days for length of service
- Free staff transport
- Free car parking
- Bicycle shelter
- Great opportunities for progression
- 'START' induction for all new staff
- Apprenticeship & Engineering career paths
- Further Education policy
- Dedicated health & well-being programme
- Pre-employment medical questionnaires
- Free annual health checks & flu jabs
- Corporate gym membership
- Table tennis league
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike to Work scheme
- Free Fruit Tuesday's
- Showering facilities
- Monthly staff engagement sessions
- Fun staff events
- Free Christmas lunch & family panto tickets