EXECUTIVE TRAVEL COORDINATOR | CORPORATE | DUBLIN 2 | PERMANENT
Our client based in Dublin 2 are searching for an Office Administrator with experience in coordinating travel itineraries for an executive team. This is a great permanent opportunity to join a fantastic team where a great salary, benefits and opportunities for career progression are on offer.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will report to the Head of Department and work alongside various teams within the business. This role is a Front of House/ Administration position where the main duty is coordinating global travel for senior executives. Based on business requirements, this opportunity is a fully office-based role.
- Responsibility for coordinating global travel for our Dublin team
- Providing direct day-to-day administrative support to senior executives including expense
- management and diary management
- Providing day-to-day office operations support including managing reception, diary management and organising meetings, phone coverage etc.
- Managing ad hoc tasks and supporting the business as required
- 2 - 3 years' experience in a PA / office administrator / travel coordinator role with in-depth experience of travel coordination /booking for a team of senior executives
- Proficient in MS Office
- Attractive base salary and Bonus
- A comprehensive range of benefits including pension, professional development opportunities and the health and well-being of you and your family
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa in the Swords Branch.
For other amazing permanent business and office support roles in Dublin, please send your CV to Lisa.McCormack@stafflinerecruit.com