Our client, a leading manufacturing company in its field with a turnover of circa £100 million, who employ 360 direct employees, are seeking to recruit a Treatment Tank Operator to join their existing team at their site in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
- Safely operating the forklift to unload and load trailers
- Responsible for operating machines within the required timescale
- Working outdoors
- Working in a small team
Requirements of the Forklift Operator:
- Previous forklift truck driving experience
- Previous production / manufacturing experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Able to listen to, and understand, work and general instructions
- Hands on and flexible attitude
- Ability to work within a small team
Hours of work:
- Night shift
- Week 1 Fri, Sat, Sun, Wed and Thurs 6pm - 6am
- Week 2 Mon and Tues 6pm - 6am
- £30k (£14.47 per hr)
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by applying with your up-to-date CV and clicking the button.