Tyre Fitter (Multiple Roles)
Staffline Recruitment Ireland is currently recruiting a number of Tyre Fitters for our busy client in Donegal. If you have experience working with Tyres for HGV, LGV and Domestic vehicles and are interested in this position we would love to hear from you!
Duties to Include but not limited to: Puncture Repair, Patch Repair, Wheel Balance, Stock Control, Tyre Fitting, Maintenance of Tyre Bay, Tyre Disposal Records in line with Government Legislation.
- Recovery of vehicles when required
- Adhering to all health and safety guidelines
- Performing work as outlined on the job with efficiency and accuracy
- Diagnosing cause of any malfunction and performing the repair on the vehicle
- Must have experience HGV, LGV and Domestic vehicle 24 hour call out and roadside fitting
- Experience in the Motor Industry- previous experience with all brands an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisers or customers as required.
- Flexible attitude towards working hours which will vary from 40 to 45 hours per week and works well within a team and on their own
- Full Clean Driving Licence- Essential
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Sarah Munnelly at email@example.com