UAT Coordinator - Public Sector
User Acceptance Test Coordinator - Public Sector
At Grafton Recruitment we currently have a new opportunity available for an experienced UAT Coordinator to join a prominent Public Sector body.
This role will be offered as a 12 month contract, with a strong possibility of extension upon completion and will be based at this organisation's Dublin City Centre offices.
The purpose of this role will be to take responsibility for coordinating all system testing activities for business users and key stakeholders facilitating User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and post production validation of development projects and releases.
Reporting to the Business Systems and Users Support Manager, the role works closely with the organisation's business units and the ICT test teams to ensure development and testing efforts are completed on schedule and that solutions delivered meet all business requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate all UAT activities to ensure testing is effectively and efficiently managed
- Facilitate UAT processes by reviewing test requirements and assessing business impacts of systems development
- Communicate across functional areas of the organisation, organise meetings and support training efforts to ensure effectiveness of UAT efforts
- Coordinate workshops & testing teams ensuring minimal disruption to operations activities and provide appropriate supports to business users to engage in the testing process and to conduct thorough and careful testing
- Coordinate UAT documentation and reporting/communication of any issues following test analysis back to the technical testing lead/business lead/project team as appropriate
- Assist the project lead with determining testing resource needs and providing all User Acceptance Testing Level of Effort (LOE) estimates
- Contribute to development of a test case library by creating test scripts, reviewing existing scripts, understanding business needs and developing new plans to create a framework for future UAT testing, increased efficiency and avoid duplication of work
- Identify and provide feedback regarding identified risks and trends and make recommendations regarding supports and training requirements and suggesting how issues can be addressed or prevented
- Identify quality control tasks and work with stakeholders to implement as appropriate
- Produce management reports and analysis at the appropriate stages of the User acceptance testing process
- Manage and maintain documentation ensuring that all relevant information is written up and communicated clearly and effectively at each stage of the process
- Allocate work, develop any assigned staff and ensure effective relationships in a team work context
- Performance management for the team
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Degree) or equivalent
- Experience and proficiency in managing systems and process
- Experience in project management
- Experience in User and / or Business systems testing
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, programme databases and SharePoint portals Previous experience of working effectively as part of a dynamic team
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector will be highly desirable
A salary in the region of €48,000 along with benefits will be on offer to the successful candidate.
The closing date for applications is Monday, April 27sthth at 5pm.
To be considered, please send an up to date copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Grafton Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the enclosed link.