Unit Lead, Social & Messaging
Unit Lead, Social & Messaging
Work Pattern: 3 Full Days per/week (Flexible)
Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland.
A Unit Lead, Social and Messaging role has arisen within our clients Customer Operations Division, requiring experience and expertise in Customer Contact Strategy from both an operation and strategic viewpoint.
The role is responsible for creating and delivering best in class customer experience across non-voice/messaging channels, Social Response, Community and Listening channels translating the Customer Contact Strategy across the team, to create and lead a relentless, consistent, 24/7 FPOC service model, championing the most effortless experience for customers and colleagues.
- Create and deliver best practice integrated customer service with a commercial and growth appetite, that will provide a service blueprint for the wider organisation through the effective use of existing, emerging and horizon touchpoints
- Focus on medium/long term development of messaging, chat and social technology tools to drive a relentless focus on simplification, automation but with an edge on building value, empathetic relationship and a winning advocacy that defines a new level of Community and Individual CX.
- Develop a customer centric culture and an operationally excellent customer service capability through internal teams, external suppliers as well as partner companies,
- Work collaboratively across the bank to develop, execute and deploy the messaging capabilities, delivering the business plan whilst driving the optimum customer/colleague experience.
Knowledge and Experience
- Significant Social, Messaging Services and Platforms experience gained in complex, multi-site, multi-country Service organisation, managing multiple Servicing touch points
- Experience in large, multi-product/brand technologies that includes Secure Servicing, New Customer Acquisition, Up sell, Retention and re-connect methodologies and be familiar in current trends, concepts and issues in a regulated environment
- Extensive knowledge of creating Social Listening, Engagement, Community activity as well as Messaging, Reactive and Proactive processes and systems and be comfortable in UX and UI development environments and their impact on customer experience.
- Strong operational knowledge and understanding, gained in a virtual always-on online environment at a senior level. Experience of leading, directing/managing teams to develop and grow ability, with a focus on service, cost, operational efficiency and value optimization.
- A transformational leader with experience of working with on-demand, crisis management communications and interventions in a volume messaging environment
- Knowledge of DMAIC methodologies and techniques to drive initiatives within and outside of functional areas of responsibility
- Proven track record in creating, developing and managing successful behavioural and attitudinal change initiatives and understanding change/effects product and service performance and consumer behaviour technique. Previous experience in developing/managing third party supplier & Outsourcing relationships
This role initially is expected to be offered on a temporary basis for a 3 month period with the view to extension or the opportunity to apply for permanent position.
A full role profile is available on request for this position
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link to Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland