Unit Manager RMN Qualified - Belfast
Unit Manager RMN Qualified
Salary: £35,000 - £36,000 (including excellent staff benefits)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Unit Manager RMN Qualified to be based in Belfast. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis, 39 hours per week.
Our client has 260 care homes across the UK with 17,000 colleagues providing care and support for 16,000 residents. Their homes offer a range of care services, such as residential and nursing care, dementia care, respite and intermediate care, and rehabilitation
To manage the Unit and lead a team to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of care, in accordance with all policies and procedures; promoting rehabilitation, independence and dignity, positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care. You will:
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care - continually assessing residents' needs and wishes, developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Build the positive reputation of the Business and unit; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders. Ensure team communication is professional and considered.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge. For example psychological considerations, safe custody of property, pain management and dignity.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Set in place rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to our residents and employees.
- Proactively monitor all standards of care; undertaking audits and implementing corrective action where appropriate.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
- Assist with all people management duties, including but not exclusively; recruitment, training and career development, performance management and effective delegation of duties.
- RMN Qualification
- NMC Entry Level Mental Health Registration
- 4 years post qualifying experience including 1 year at a supervisor level
- People management experience; the ability to lead and manage a team
You will receive a salary of £35,000 - £36,000 as well as:
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced Access NI check and uniform
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland