|Published||11 days ago|
Staffline are delighted to be partnering with one of our Clients who are seeking an experienced Validation Engineer with knowledge of Process & Cleaning Validation to join their team.
What will the role involve?
- Reviewing and issuing of validation protocols and reports and also the co-ordination of the execution of validation activities (process / cleaning and equipment and computer qualifications) with relevant departments
- Manage the preparation, review and issuing of Validation Protocols and Reports
- To maintain the cleaning validation strategy
- Implementation of Process Validation of new products for regulatory submissions ensuring compliance to proposed registered specifications
- Coordination of the execution of Validation in accordance with protocols by Production, Quality Control and R&D teams
- Establishing, implementing and directing validation and revalidation activities
- Liaise with contract manufacture customers in seeking their approval for protocols and reports where appropriate
- Reviewing and managing Change Control Forms for Validation implications
- Reviewing and managing Non-Conformance's for Validation Implications
- Updating existing quality documentation related to validation activities
- Identifying training requirements in support of validation
- Ensuring completion of validation protocols
- Conduct internal audits and perform in external audits
What will you need?
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering
- 4+ years experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Good computer skills with Word, Excel and any other statistical programs
Interested? We would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV and we will get back to you.