Value Stream Manager
Value Steam Manager/ Production Manager
Location: County Armagh
Grafton are delighted to be working alongside a superb manufacturing company who are seeking an experienced Value stream Manager to add to the team. The successful candidate will have broad responsibility and leadership for the overall operation of the Value Stream and will support continuous improvement projects.
- Implementing Company Lean initiatives and Continuous Improvement efforts
- Maximising cost reduction opportunities
- Driving quality improvements
- Providing professional internal and external Customer service
- Developing a technically qualified workforce
- Reducing operating costs
- Overseeing day-to-day activities to meet daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly key performance indicators
- Addressing key metrics to Annual Operating Plan and appropriate financial forecasts
HND/Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a leadership role
HNC/NVQ Level 4 (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a leadership role
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.