Position Van Driver
Location Louth Meath
Salary NEG DOE
- The ideal candidate should have excellent customer service and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Two years plus experience would be an advantage.
- Good Time management Skills.
- Geographical Knowledge of the Louth and Meath region.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- A technical or mechanical background would be an advantage.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
A full clean driver's license is a requirement.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying for this role please contact Tara Burns at Staffline Recruitment Dundalk or hit the apply now button.