Van Sales Representative
Applicants must have a full clean driving licence, you should also have an interest in sales, a positive can-do attitude, experience in meeting targets with a strong customer focus
For the right applicant, there is an attractive salary structure, excellent careers opportunities, a company pension and support of a committed team.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Key Responsibilities - Operations
* Develop sales of the Freshways Food Company products within the Retail and Foodservice sector in the Ulster region.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers with the aim of achieving sale targets and minimising the threat of competitors.
* Achievement of sales & returns budgets in line with given targets and company standards.
* Successfully implement and control new product launches.
* Interface & provide feedback to Management regarding marketplace activities.
* Ability to develop existing business.
* Develop customer service standards and issue resolution.
* Merchandising and shelf space management.
* Ensure adherence to company practices & procedures.
* Full clean driving license
* Flexibility, early morning starts from 4am
* Previous FMCG experience
* Highly organised and ability to plan
* Ability to meet sales targets and achieve results
* Knowledge of Food safety & Hygiene standards
* Enthusiastic and dedicated to providing excellent customer service - customer focused.
* Excellent communicator
* Fluency in English
Desirable * Advanced knowledge of internal operating procedures
* Decision maker
* Creative, pro-active attitude, problem solver
* Computer literate
* Attractive salary structure including Commission
* Company pension scheme
* Daily lunch allowance
* Career progression opportunities
* Extra annual leave entitlements with length of service
Please contact James on 07384 218447 or email@example.com