We are currently recruiting for various positions within the catering sector of one of our Clients based in Dublin Airport/Santry.
These roles include: Catering Assistant (Production), Bonds Operative (Warehouse Operative), Customer Service Role Client facing, Kitchen Porter, Pot Wash General Assistant
- Good understanding of English both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of Basic Hygiene
- Ideally some experience in a production/manufacturing/stores environment e Experience of working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Good Customer Service skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills.
- Organised, tidy and the ability to work in a controlled and structured way.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and the ability to make good, sound, independent decisions.
- Must have good attendance and solid work performance
- All Candidates must be able to provide 5 years background checks/references
- Candidates will be subject to Garda Vetting
- Candidates must complete BSAT and Manuel Handling training
- Candidates must be available for induction onsite
- Must be able to work varies shifts, weekends and bank holidays - 5 days over 7
What you will get in return
- Weekly Payroll
- 20 Holidays + 9 public Holidays
- Competitive Salary
- Free Onsite Meals and Drink
- Reputable company with sites outside of Ireland