VAT and Duty Clerk | North Co. Dublin | 1 Year FTC |
VAT AND DUTY CLERK | NORTH COUNTY DUBLIN | 1 Year FTC |
Staffline Recruitment is currently recruiting for a VAT and Duty Clerk on behalf of our client based in North County Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably experienced payment collections candidate with first class customer service and communication skills to join an established team on a one year FTC.
You will be responsible for assisting customers with VAT billing queries as well as processing payments for VAT and Duty charges. There will also be additional duties including validating daily VAT shipments and updating internal stakeholders. You will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and implement best practice. The role will require extensive phone, PC work, data entry and participation in projects.
- Liaise with internal departments and customers regarding payments, processing and reconciliation
- Customer Vat billing query handling
- Collaborate with all levels of the organisation
- Validate daily Vat billing files
- 2 years previous payment collections experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment essential
- Knowledge of Import Vat & Duty tariffs and charges an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities with a high level of accuracy
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - in particular for Excel
- Finance Department admin experience an advantage
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.