As a vehicle mechanic you will be responsible for:
- Servicing, maintaining and repairing all types of motor vehicles, mechanical handling equipment and mobile plant/equipment
- Working to the highest standards without close supervision and achieve and acceptable level of work through whilst maintaining quality standards at all times.
- Recovering broken down or immobilised vehicles and equipment
- Bus driving duties as required by the needs of the service
- Displaying initiative in diagnosing technical problems and be effective in overcoming problems
- Time served vehicle mechanics with 1 year's post apprenticeship experience and commercial vehicle experience
- It is also desirable that applicants hold or be able to obtain a HGV/PCV Driving Licence
To apply, or further information please click on the 'apply' button.