BASIC SALARY: 22-34k (Depending on experience) & OTE up to £38800 uncapped bonus!
Are you an experienced Vehicle Technician or Mechanic with an NVQ level 3 in light vehicle maintenance and repair or equivalent and looking to make a move?
At our clients, their Vehicle Technicians / Mechanics play a vital role within their Service team by delivering first class customer service every time. We want you to be part of their success. If you're a newly qualified Vehicle Technician or an experienced Mechanic, whether you work in a dealer group or independent garage we want to hear from you!
Our client is one of the top three automotive retailers in the UK, proudly representing 32 manufacturer brands, selling a huge range of new and used vehicle from 150 dealerships across the UK and Ireland. They are an equal opportunities employer, We are committed to a working environment that is free from discriminations, is inclusive, and empowers our people to bring their whole self to work and reach their full potential.
We offer our Vehicle Technicians / Mechanic:
- Very competitive basic salary of up to 34,000 depending on Experience
- Generous bonus opportunities of around 4800 - uncapped!
- 42 hours per week including/plus Saturday mornings on a rota.
- Generous annual leave allowance that increases with length of service
- Eligibility to join one of our colleague car plans and cycle to work scheme
- Techscheme where you can get the latest tech for less and spread the cost, eye care scheme and discounted shopping vouchers
Day-to-day duties of a Vehicle Technician / Mechanics
- Carrying out servicing, repairs and maintenance to high standards.
- Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, using computer-based technology.
- Repairing or replacing broken or defective parts and resolving defects.
- Carrying out DVSA vehicle testing (if authorised).
- Road testing vehicles to check repairs.
- Maintaining equipment and making sure tools are in good condition.
- Following checklists to ensure all procedures are completed.
- Completing all documentation to the required standard.
Essential skills of a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic:
- NVQ Level 3 in light vehicle maintenance and repair
- Motor industry experience
- A keen eye for the finer detail and the ability to work to timescales
- A full and valid UK driving licence
- Most importantly, you'll be passionate about providing first-class customer service experiences to each of our sites
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Benjamin Martin at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.