Temporary Vehicle Washer required for a local government organisation based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £9.74 per hour
Location: Belfast city centre
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday (07:30 - 15:30)
Duration: 3 months pending review
- To report daily to line manager for instructions, work routes, schedules and rotas
- Complete and return all relevant paper work and collate any data/information (manual or computerised)
- Present reports as specified by management
- To report to Management any accident or equipment defect following required procedures including the completion of all required documentation in an accurate and timely fashion
- To take each vehicle from the parking areas to the vehicle wash and return after cleansing
- To use vehicle wash to clean vehicle
- To use power wash to clean vehicle where required
- To clean out areas of vehicle with brush and shovel
- To complete all required administrative records
- Replenishing cleaning materials
- To undertake HGV or LGV driving duties as required
- To load appropriate vehicles with bins, containers, etc. and deliver them to a range of customers
- To use safely all equipment, tools, etc. provided to perform the relevant function and ensure that they are in good condition at all times
- To adhere to the principles and all instructions in relation to the Health and Safety legislation, especially covering the wearing of appropriate protective and reflective clothing, safety footwear and other PPE
- To take part in all required service, departmental and corporate training activities as required
- To ensure that all work is carried out to the required service standards
- To use radio and other telecommunication facilities as required
- A Class C1+E driving licence AND a CPC qualification
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.