Vendor Engineer| Galway |Permanent Full-Time
The Client: Located in their HQ in Galway, our client is a specialist provider of medical device outsourcing solution providers. They specialise in minimally invasive delivery and access devices and operate within a network spanning 4 continents.
The Role: Design, recommend revisions and install quality control systems, develop and document analytical methods for establishing reliability of products and their components. Responsible for policies and practices to comply with applicable government regulations and industry requirements.
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain supplier approval documents
- Interact with suppliers to resolve quality issues through the NC/SCAR process and lead quality improvement initiatives with suppliers
- Technical / Quality evaluation of new suppliers/new raw materials
- Inventory control of material awaiting inspection
- Manage incoming inspection department and assess and implement supplier change
- Report are of responsibility metrics
- Level 8 degree in Engineering or Science
- 4 + years industry experience in a medical device-manufacturing/pharmaceutical environment desirable
- Lead auditor certification
- Experience as a supplier Quality Engineer in a similar type role
- Green belt in Six-Sigma or have good working knowledge of principles
- Strong knowledge of ISO and FDA quality requirements
- Attractive remuneration package
- Parking provided
- Canteen facilities
This is an excellent opportunity to work with people from diverse backgrounds and industries
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please call our Galway Branch @ 091-423293 or click on button to apply