Excellent salary to be discussed
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Banker to join a leading Financial Services provider. This role will be based in Belfast and will offer Hybrid working. Your main duties will include:
- Support customers with a wide range of enquiries on products and services, understanding what is important and refining the service to suit and compliment their needs.
- Be the customers first point of contact, which means you're there, not just to deliver on their expectations, but always aiming to exceed them
- Communicating with customers through inbound and outbound call
- Develop your knowledge of products and services so that you can provide tailored advice and insight to customers
- Have a responsibility to continually challenge and identify ways to improve customer's experience, using your initiative to suggest effective solutions
- Ensure customers receive the highest level of service
- Managing your own workload
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge of the financial services product range
- Identifying any possible complaints, resolving them as swiftly as possible
- Liaison with different departments within the bank & the service provider to provide timely & accurate resolution to the customer
- Administration duties as required
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of 7 years Banking experience serving customers in banking & financial sectors.
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care