Job Title: Visitor Services Advisor
Location: Limavady RVAACC
The Client: Causeway Coast and Glenns
- To be the consumer face of Visit Causeway Coast and Glens (Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre), promoting the area as a holiday destination providing inspiration to visitors and locals of what there is to see and do in the area.
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service is provided to all customers.
- Support the Destination Marketing team to create relevant content online and to provide 'real time' online engagement in a wide range of channels for example Tourism Ireland Community Forum, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Assist the Destination Marketing Team in the preparation and updating of marketing literature Destination website and Discover NI.
- Carry out all necessary commercial activities, linking retail and ticketing activity to the needs of the visitor, creating memorable experiences.
- Ensure that retail stock is effectively merchandised and secure within the VIC and support the Assistant Visitor Servicing Officer (AVS) to manage stock control. When advised, place orders, receive deliveries, report discrepancies, record stock, price and display goods. Update associated administration.
- Responsible for the secure handling of all cash, credit card receipts etc and prepare and bank lodgements in full compliance with the VIC guidelines.
- Manage the stock of literature within the VIC.
Hours of work: 20 to 30 hours a week (day and evening shifts)
- Rates of pay : Basic rate
- Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
- Please send CVs to Natalie.email@example.com