Staffline Ireland is working exclusively with the Danish retailer Søstrene Grene, an international homeware & lifestyle retail brand, to recruit a Visual Merchandiser.
The Visual Merchandiser will make sure that Søstrene Grene's products are beautifully presented and create displays with the many new products the store receives weekly.
The Visual Merchandiser will understand how to tell a story with a product display and how to make a campaign sparkle. You also contribute to the daily work in the store in terms of restocking the shelves and serving customers.
- Secure the general visual expression in the store
- Daily consultations with Store Manager regarding product presentation and the commercial performance of product displays
- Follow the direction set out by the Area Visual Merchandiser and report directly to the Area Visual Merchandiser for all tasks relating to visual merchandising
- Store planning and execution of campaigns
- Hands on help for all staff responsible for product displays
- Facilitate workshops and education for sales staff
- Hands on help in other shop floor roles if required such as till operation during busy periods
- Stock control and effective stock management
- Any other duties role may involve
- Demonstrate outstanding visual merchandising skills and have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a fast-paced retail store
- Learn and apply company merchandising guidelines to create presentations that impact sales results
- Maintain exceptional store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Be flexible to travel to other stores in Northern Ireland if required to support VM work in other stores
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines as the workload fluctuates with the season
- Be a team player
- Proactive to get the job done quickly and effectively
- Flexible in your approach to work in line with the needs of the business
- Willing to support new ways of working to improve efficiencies and streamline the business
- Excellent communication skills - you enjoy working with others of varying levels of knowledge
- Have a keen eye for interior design and colour scheme
The successful Visual Merchandiser will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Visual Merchandiser role will be based in Main Street, Bangor.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.