Voice Order Pickers
Staffline are looking for voice order pickers with an excellent work ethic work with a leading Freezer Warehouse in Cookstown Industrial Estate. Easily accessible by Luas redline
A bit about the role:
- Shift Pattern, 5pm to 1.30am.
- Client will provide excellent training packages that will add to your skillset for progression.
- Initially on a temporary contract with a view to permanent.
- Excellent rates of pay & performance bonuses paid weekly.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Voice Order Picking.
- General Operative Duties.
- Working in the Freezer Section.
- Working in a safe manner.
Ideal Candidates to join our team:
- A can-do attitude.
- Experience an advantage.
- Manual handling training Certificate (don't worry if you don't we can provide free training)
- Own transport an advantage.
- Be allowed to work in Ireland full time.
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable skills & experience. If you feel you have what it takes to become part of our team at Staffline and are looking to make the next step in your career, Staffline would like to hear from you.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.