Working as part of the Central Payroll team which has responsibility for ensuring the prompt and accurate processing of 13 payrolls across the Moy Park group (7 weekly, 3 x 2 weekly and 3 x 4 weekly payrolls). To assist with the preparation, calculation and processing of computerised weekly wages, print and distribute payslips, process and distribute weekly management reports.
- Accurate preparation, calculation and processing of weekly wages for designated payrolls using Moy Park's payroll system - Payrite.
- Maintain accuracy on Payroll (Payrite) and Time &Attendance (Mitrefinch) systems
- Carrying out regular imports and exports of payroll data between systems (i.e. Payrite and Mitrefinch) relating to hours/overtime, cross checking to ensure they are accurate and balancing for prompt processing of payrolls.
- General administrative duties - filing, responding to emails, producing reports as required.
- Dealing with postal queries in relation to payroll issues in a timely and professional manner e.g. court orders, solicitors' letters, information for claims, housing forms etc.
· Minimum 12 months experience in similar office environment
· GCSE Grade C Maths and English or equivalent
· Good interpersonal skills
· Excellent professional communication skills - written and verbal
· Excellent telephone manner
· Computer literate - MS Office specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise work and exercise good time management skills
· Organised and thorough approach to work
· Knowledge of Payroll systems and time and attendance systems such as Payrite and Mitrefinch.
· Payroll office experience