|Salary||£10.50 - £11.60 per hour|
|Published||5 days ago|
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Cushendun require a Warden to join their team.
Hours of work: TBC
Hourly Rate: £10.50 increasing to £11.60 after 12 weeks.
- Security of caravan Park, including routine opening and closing of the premises and grounds, responsibility for caravans on site and safe custody of keys and cash
- Responsible for general maintenance of site including minor repairs, grass cutting, general cleanliness and safety
- Responsible for all equipment and machinery including maintenance and security.
- Liaising with other council staff, emergency services and other statutory agencies when required to ensure the smooth operation of the site.
- Taking seasonal bookings, collection and receipting monies when offered on site, issuing tokens and change, emptying all machines, lodging of all monies and maintaining all books and records as required.
- Normal Hours of work will be annualized as the times of work may vary dependant on the requirement of the service the post holder will be required to work at such other times as are necessary for the official discharge of his/ her duties.
- At least 2 months experience in the management of staff and administrative type work.
- At least 6 months experience of dealing with the general public and handling cash
- Physically fit.
- Available on all dates
- Knowledge of on-line caravan booking and management systems.
Full Job Description available on request
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link. Leanne Garrett will be in contact if you are shortlisted for the role.