Park Warden required for Client based on North Coast to start immediately
Main Purpose of Post
- Under the direction of the Senior Warden, be responsible for the supervision of the appropriate Holiday Park that operates on a 24 hour, 7days per week basis.
- The oversight and operational supervision of seasonal staff at the appropriate Holiday Park(s).
- Ensure that the Council complies with all statutory and legislative requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Management and Supervision
- Direct and supervise permanent and seasonal staff, including contractors, Council staff and night security as appropriate.
- Ensure the development of a high standard of customer service delivery.
- Liaise with and supervise associated businesses concerning Park and caravan maintenance, improvements, van siting and the supply of utilities to comply with current regulations.
- Proactively deal with any customer queries, complaints and problems on a daily basis.
Administration and Finance
- Be responsible for the administration of the Booking Systems including the online booking management system, invoicing, issuing of receipts and the management of all financial transactions including bank lodgements etc.
- Develop and implement best practice to maximise the surplus of income over expenditure in all matters, whilst continuing to deliver the best service to customers.
- Record arrivals, departures, occupant's details, and usage trends for all customers.
- Furnish accounts and reports as required.
- Record meter readings for electricity and furnish accounts.
- In line with Best Practice instructions, ensure cash is collected regularly from coin operated showers, pay and display parking machines, aire-de-service facilities, tumble dryers, spinners etc. and issue tokens and/or change for machines.
- Deliver all relevant administration required in the running of the park, including the letting of pitches and/or accommodation in accordance with Council policies and procedures.
- Proactively liaise with and assist any business leasing Council buildings or facilities on the park, or with any events or activities being delivered by approved third parties
- Ensure that the relevant Park is kept to a high standard of presentation and maintenance, performing cleaning and buildings / facilities / grounds maintenance operations as required and in accordance with Council procedures.
- Ensure all equipment, buildings, facilities and machinery is kept in a safe and operationally good condition. Carry out repairs where possible to equipment or site fixtures or make arrangements for repairs to be conducted in a timely fashion to avoid unnecessary disruption to the service.
- Liaise with PSNI or other emergency services over any break-ins or occurrences involving the safety and security of park users and staff. Ensure 24hr access is available for emergency services if required.
- Ensure that customers, visitors, staff and Council's property are all adequately safeguarded through the delivery of all practices and documentation relating to Health & Safety. Ensure that measures to protect the health, welfare and safety are in place for staff and users of the Park.
- Ensure the enforcement of Licence Agreements, terms/conditions and Park rules, including the suitability of any holiday unit to occupy a pitch on the
- Actively engage with and promote any properly constituted Occupiers' Association, and organise events and competitions for customers either directly or indirectly as appropriate.
- Under the direction of the Senior Warden, undertake marketing activities for the benefit of the customers and assist in the promotion of the parks through the use of approved outlets e.g. social media, local business linkages, event listings and Council web pages.
- Ensure site infrastructure including drains, sewers, electricity supply, maintain grounds, open space, toilet facilities are maintained to an agreed high standard.
- A minimum of two years' experience dealing with the public in a frontline role, AND (which can be in the same role)
- A minimum of 12 months' experience managing a Service Industry facility, particularly its upkeep and maintenance, and budgetary supervision.
Full time hours rota basis Monday - Sunday - flexibility required
£10.48 per hr
Interested in this role please call Ashleigh at Staffline 028 25642699 or email cv to email@example.com