Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a Temporary Warehouse Administrator on behalf of our client, a leading printing and packaging specialist based in East Belfast.
Hours of Work: 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 1.30pm on Friday
Assisting the Warehouse Team by inputting data, producing internal and customer documentation and general admin duties as required.
- Input of data relating to customer orders, material receipt, production information and stock records.
- Output of customer delivery notes and other warehouse reports.
- Liaising with internal departments, customers and suppliers.
- Scanning and filing documentation and other similar administrative functions.
- Compliance with all relevant procedures relating to Hygiene, Pharmaceutical, Quality, Chain of Custody, Environmental and any other Standards that the company may wish to introduce plus Health & Safety regulations
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work environment and completing associated documentation.
- Performing other duties deemed necessary by Department Manager to ensure the efficient operation of the department.
- Computer literate, familiar and competent with Microsoft Office packages.
- Good attention to detail and clerical skills.
- Good standard of education
- Methodical approach with the ability to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Good Team player
- Previous experience in an admin role within a FMCG environment
- 5 GCSEs Grade C or above (inc Maths and English) or equivalent
Only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered. BELSL