Warehouse & Cold Stores Manager
Warehouse & Cold Store Manager
Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. Staffline are excited to announce we are working with one of the country's leading providers of Ambient, Chilled and Frozen logistics solutions throughout Ireland, the UK & Europe.
Staffline are presently recruiting an experienced Warehouse Manager to join the Ballymount, Cold store & Warehouse team.
You will be responsible for all Warehouse & Cold store daily operations. This involves motivating the team, delegating tasks, and being hands on as required. You will lead the high standards on every shift and meet the targets expected to satisfy our customers. The role is fast paced and in a rewarding environment.
Duties will include:
- Leading and motivating the warehouse team.
- Create a positive work environment and ensure shift targets are met by the team.
- Lead the warehouse team taking full responsibility for day-to-day operations.
- Ensure labour is proactively managed to ensure capacity is available to meet the customer needs.
- Manage the overall performance, linked to KPI's to ensure activity is recorded and measured to optimise efficiencies.
- Ensure all inventories, orders and stock management processes are completed to standard.
- Always maintain a clean and safe working environment within the warehouse & cold store.
- Provide excellent customer service throughout the store.
- Experience of leading a team to achieve targets in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to effectively delegate tasks and motivate a team.
- A customer-focused manner, remaining level-headed in any situation.
- Willingness to work as a key part of the warehouse team, completing daily tasks on every shift.
- A responsible approach and excellent communication skills so you can provide your colleagues with feedback to drive improvement.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Proficient IT Skills.
- Excellent Health and Safety knowledge
- Salary €45K - €50K per annum.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please mark your CV for the attention of Krys Leitchman.