Warehouse & Customisation Assistant
Working hours: Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm (40 hrs per week, 1 hr break per day)
Pay rate: £9.50 ph rising to £10.17 after 12 weeks
The candidate should show key warehousing knowledge and skills, with experience of working with computer systems related to warehouse working practices
- Demonstrates competency in English and Maths.
- Experience in using digital warehouse stock control systems.
- Computer literacy
- Experience of warehouse environment
- Ability to write clear and concise English.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally
- Flexible and proactive
- Use of Handheld scanners preferred
- Warehouse system experience e.g., SAGE, SAP
- Conscientious and able to act proactively and with limited direct supervision.
- Lives locally