Warehouse Chargehand & Trade Counter Support.
Staffline Recruitment, in partnership with its client, is pleased to invite applications for the position of warehouse chargehand & trade counter assistant.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide a high level of customer service to regional and trade counter customers, ensuring that the warehouse is kept in good order and customer orders are fulfilled accurately and on time, whilst meeting all HSE & Quality requirements.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- To ensure that the warehouse operates efficiently and kept in good order for a smooth daily running, utilising the warehouse storage space to best effect
- To process customer orders, entered, printing pick lists, picking goods from the warehouse and packing orders, loading of the vehicles and handling of the documentation for goods being dispatched
- Accurate picking of goods to agreed target levels and orders packaged, palletised, shrink-wrapped and labelled correctly in accordance with the requirements of the national carrier
- Stock control e.g. monitoring,ordering,discrepancies
- To work on the trade counter as and when needed
Skills / Experience Required
- Possess a Reach forklift truck licence
- Previous experience of dealing with customers and a good telephone manner preferred
- Computer literate
- A permanent contract of employment
- Basic salary E27,810 per annum
- Monday to Friday 0830am to 5pm
Apply today.Online interviews taking place Thursday 24th February