Staffline Recruitment are welcoming applications for a full time permanent Warehouse General Operative. The ideal candidate will be actively involved in the day to day operations of a busy Warehousing function, to include but not limited to:
Health & Safety
1) Ensure compliance with company H&S standards.
2) Ensure all equipment under the responsibility of warehousing personnel is maintained correctly by performing daily checks & maintaining the appropriate logs.
3) Maintain excellent housekeeping standards.
4) Suggest areas of improvement by liaising with the H&S officer.
The inventory management of a large range of purchased and semi finished goods to include
1) Participation in the cycle counting programme & ensuring that discrepancies are reconciled, communicated & process improvements identified & implemented.
2) Ensuring FIFO principles are employed at all times.
3) Ensuring all goods within the responsibility of warehousing are stored correctly.
4) Ensuring that all transactions are recorded with 100% accuracy both on paper records & on the inventory management software system.
Actively participating in the receiving process to
1) Ensure all deliveries are tracked, fully checked off & received in, without exception.
2) The related records are fully maintained and easily retrievable for inspection
3) Ensure timely & accurate receipt of goods.
4) Perform visual inspection on all deliveries & report any findings that do not meet standard.
5) Ensure any rejected deliveries are communicated to all relevant parties & isolated from use.
6) Expedite any late deliveries to production.
7) Manage Kan-Ban items.
Actively participate in the kitting process to
1) Ensure production orders are kitted as per production requirements.
2) Identify any shortfalls and communicate these to all relevant parties.
3) Ensure any late deliveries are expedited to the floor and accurately accounted for.
4) 100% transactional accuracy.
1)Ensure that all outbound shipments & any required information is prepared in a timely manner & in coordination with the logistics officers.
2) All shipments are loaded & properly secured in a manner fit for transit so as to eliminate any damage during transport.
3) Ensure all related paperwork is completed in a timely manner
We are looking for an immediate start if you wish to apply directly to email@example.com