Warehouse Load Planner
My client based in Grange Castle have an exciting opportunity within their Distribution Department for a Warehouse Load planner. This role reports directly into the Warehouse Manager. You will be responsible for the planning, releasing of all orders and controlling documentation for customs.
- Responsibility for the planning of FP dispatch.
- Responsible for loose case pick chill and frozen.
- Responsible for maintaining Goods out schedule.
- Responsible for collating files for Customs.
- Liaising with Supply Chain and Customs departments.
- Compiling daily and weekly reports for management.
- Communicating regularly with Haulage companies.
- Generation of delivery documents and providing to hauliers.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work in high pressure and busy environment.
- Excellent Customer Focus.
- Working to Deadlines.
- PC skills.
- Highly Organised
- Excellent communication skills