£30,000 to £35,000
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Manager (Coldstore) to join a leading transport company at an exciting time of expansion. In this hands on role you will be responsible for all Warehouse & Coldstore daily operations. Main duties will include:
- Leading and motivating the warehouse team.
- Create a positive work environment and ensure shift targets are met by the team.
- Delegate tasks and solve problems swiftly.
- Lead the warehouse team taking full responsibility for day-to-day operations.
- Ensure labour is proactively managed to ensure capacity is available to meet the customer needs.
- Manage the overall performance, linked to KPI's to ensure activity is recorded and measured to optimise efficiencies.
- Ensure all inventory, orders and stock management processes are completed to standard.
- Always maintain a clean and safe working environment within the warehouse & coldstore.
- Provide excellent customer service throughout the store.
- Warehouse management experience
- Experience of leading a team to achieve targets in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Proficient IT Skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Requirements
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care