Job Title: WAREHOUSE MANAGER BAND 5
Location: WHSCT, PaLS, PPE Warehouse Maydown
The Client: WHSCT
This role will be responsible for assisting the CECS Manager to run the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) operation at Maydown Waterside. He/She will be responsible for coordinating the day to day operation and management of staff both in the Warehouse and the office. He/she will maintain and improve the service offering within the allocated budget. The post holder will be required to assist in the implementation and continuous delivery of customer service excellence and quality standards. The post holder will be responsible for ensuring security of the premises.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the PPE stock warehouse operation, ensuring workload is planned, resources are coordinated and performance is managed.
- Deputise for the CECS Manager in his/her absence.
- Schedule the resources to ensure customers' requirements are met on a cycle basis. Co-ordinate the staff to ensure that an efficient and responsive service is provided. Allocate, pick, marshall and ship goods to meet the delivery schedule.
- Schedule and authorise emergency and any ad hoc customer requirements in conjunction with the Emergency Planning Team.
- Key holding responsibilities (i.e. opening and closing of premises) for the Maydown facility.
- Available to respond to emergency call outs on an ad hoc basis. Available to work overtime to meet the needs of the department.
Hours of work: 37.5
University Degree plus one year's logistics, supply chain experience at supervisor or department/section manager level.
A relevant Supply Chain Management/CIPS/CILT qualification plus one year's logistics, supply chain experience at supervisor or department/section manager level.
Four years logistics, supply chain experience at supervisor or department/section manager level.
Shortlisting by Application Form
- Rates of pay £24,907 - £30,615 PER ANNUM
- Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.