My client is currently recruiting a warehouse manager in Dublin 12
Position: Warehouse Manager
Hours: Mon - Fri 8am-5pm
Salary: €43,000 - €46,000
The Warehouse Manager will have a broad responsibility of operations including but not limited to good in, dispatch, inventory management, compliance, and people engagement.
- In this role, you will lead and develop a team of 12-15 staff within goods inwards, order picking, dispatch, cable cutting, and cleaning.
- You will be responsible for engaging your team during their shifts to maintain the highest levels of safety, quality, attendance, and performance
- To achieve this, managers are expected to provide their team with the tools needed for success while driving improvements in productivity and efficiency through data-driven decisions and analytical problem-solving
- You will also play a key role in maintaining our customer expectations to ensure customer orders are delivered at the right time, to the right location.
- Liaise with Purchasing and other branch managers re Inter branch requirements.
- Liaise with Sales and Transport managers to ensure customer needs are met.
- Lead large-scope projects with site and regional impact
- Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
- Collaborate with all support resources including EHS Environmental, Health & Safety, Customer Service, Quality Assurance, Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
- Work in an environment where the noise level varies and can be loud
- Work in an environment that is subject to variable temperatures and weather (delivery stations include outside loading departments)
- Continuously climb and descend stairs
- 5 years of direct management experience for employees and their performance
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Track record of meeting or exceeding department performance goals
- Forklift licence
- 3 year high volume warehouse management is required.
Health Insurance: Client will pay 50% of health insurance plan for yourself, Partner and any Children up to the age of 18 years after 6-month probation period.
Pension: Client will match your contribution of up to 4% into our Contributory Pension scheme, after your 6-month probation period.