Our client urgently requires a Warehouse Manager to organise an efficient and safe off-loading, storage and distribution service.
Duties for this role:
- Monitor the workload to ensure material is always processed and delivered to customers on time.
- Ensure the warehouse team is operating smoothly and the days tasks are achieved on time.
- Identify and resolve problems as they arise through the day.
- Ensure all staff members are aware of their daily duties and tasks.
- Plan the next days delivery loads.
- Follow and apply the warehouse system i.e loading, unloading, picking, packing, labelling, collections.
- Train and ensure all warehouse staff follow procedures and maintain regular checks on same.
- Communicate with administration to ensure physical stock, locations, products etc tie up exactly with computer stock.
- Regularly audit against the ISO Quality procedures.
- Talk to staff if there are mistakes made.
- Carry out audits in line with Health & Safety Policy.
Requirements for this role:
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Experienced Forklift Driver with valid certificates.
- Multidirectional Forklift experience
- Valid Manual Handling Certificate
- Knowledge of Health and Safety policies.
- Proactive with a can do attitude.