Warehouse Operatives Nights
The Client : Our client has over forty years experience in the haulage industry and are one of the country's leading providers of Ambient, Chilled and Frozen logistics solutions throughout Ireland, the United Kingdom and Europe.
- Assist with the receipt, storage, picking, wrapping, quality checking and dispatch of all goods which pass through the warehouse.
- Perform warehouse operations and complete supporting paperwork.
- Process receipts and shipments in a timely manner.
- Maintain / Improve the appearance and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Comply with Company's Health & Safety standards
- Reporting quality issues to the manager and supervisor..
- Previous warehouse experience is essential
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in minus temperature
Hours of work:
18.00 - 03.00
Rate of Pay:
£10.50 - £12.00 Depending On Experience
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.